Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Hockey Game Face!

There's nothing quite like a hockey game- whether it be flying ice chunks or the beatdowns, I enjoy it all! So for my latest game, I thought it would be fun to try out a more sporty look. Unfortunately I have some kind of crazy face rash on my chin and forehead that I couldn't completely cover so I look just a little bit crazy!

To cover up my rash, I used Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer which is AMAZING! Even though you can still see the rash, the concealer made it like 1000 times less noticible than it was before!

For the stripe, I used Ben Nye Professional Wheel in red, back and white.



On the eyes, I used from the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Silk Teddy for the highlight, Honeypot on the lid and Sexpresso in the crease and to line the bottom lid.

2 comments:

  1. Cute look. What's your favorite hockey team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My favorite team is probably the Blackhawks, but I enjoy going to my University's hockey games also!

    ReplyDelete