Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick Work FOTD Featuring Estée Lauders Travel Palette

Estée Lauder recently came out with a travel palette and of course I immediately fell in love with it! 


It has 30 eyeshadows, 15 lip sticks, 2 glosses, a double ended eyeliner pencil,  4 blush/ bronzers and I believe it cost $30 or $35- either way a good deal!

I haven't really had too much of a chance to play with it yet, but my experience so far has been disappointing. The eyeshadows which were the main attraction for me just weren't as pigmented as I thought they would be. I will post a fuller review on it once I've used it more though.

Here is my FOTD using eyeshadows and gloss from the palette though:



For my eye I used: Flirty Lilac, Purple Passion and Amethyst Spark along with my trusty Clinique creme eyeliner and MAC Paintpot in Ochre.

On my lips I used MAC Angel with the Estée Lauder Praline Paradise lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment