Monday, November 18, 2013

My 1st Shellac Attempt

Awhile back, I started getting Shellac done on my nails. My normal polish is usually wrecked by the time it's dried, so to say that Shellac has been revolutionary for me is an understatement! The price however was more than I wanted to pay, so I bought my own supplies to try and do it myself.


This was my first attempt using Shellac base and topcoat with Gelish Good Gossip as the red color. I am completely in love with how the color looked on!


Pictures don't really do it justice, but it has a really pretty shimmer to it!


I loved how Christmas-y the red was, so I added some gold glitter in a fade on my thumbs to make it more festive!

Nails are definitely not my forte so I'm looking forward to being able to experiment more with the Shellac as well as starting the nail tech portion of my schooling soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment