Thursday, November 14, 2013

My 1st Halloween as a Mom!


This year for Halloween, I took my nugget to Mall O Ween as Mickey Mouse and I did Marilyn Monroe. 


I would NEVER have thought that it was going to be such a challenge to draw a nose on for his Mickey costume- I think I drew it on 4 times as he kept squirming and rubbing it off!


I originally had a Gryffindor outfit and was going to be Hermione but as I was curling my hair, I thought it looked more Marilyn retro. (Unfortunately most of the curl fell out by the time I got to the mall!)




I also forgot to take a picture of my makeup while lighting wasn't horrific oops!

I recently re-found my Too Faced Boudoir pallet and have been loving it. I used Satin Sheets for my brow bone and inner corner, Sugar Walls for my lid and Lap Dance for the crease. I used Clinique gel liner (another re-find!) for the winged liner.

On my cheeks I used Benefit Thrrrob and  Hard Candy Honeymoon.

For the lips I used ELF's Matte Lipcokor in Rich Red (these are AWESOME!) and Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon.

50's makeup is definitely one of my favorite looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment