Friday, June 22, 2012

Contest Winner and Stila- The Box that Rocks!

I have FINALLY got around to inputting all of the names in excel and choosing the winner of the $20 giftcard! And it is Kim from A Very Sweet Blog (I will email the card number tonite)!!!!


I'm still rashing out lately and it has unfortunately spread to my face, so it will be a while before I do any makeup posts :-x

Anyway, a few days ago, I came home to a package on my doorstep and was super excited to find out that it was my order from my sponsor Apothica! A while back I happened to see something on my Facebook newsfeed called Stila- The Box that Rocks. The name by itself immediately got my attention! So what is this you ask???


It's a makeup case with speakers so that you can plug your iPhone or MP3 player into it! This would have been PERFECT for times that I have done makeup for my friends!


It is roomy enough so that you should be able to fit the makeup that you would need to take with you on a trip or to apply on a client.


 It comes with the case, a lip glaze trio in warm, smudge stick waterfproof eyeliner in Lionfish and eyeshadow trio in Gilded.


It costs $50 at Apothica which is an amazing deal considering that the eyeshadow and eyeliner alone each cost $20, and the lip glaze trio is $12!

9 comments:

  1. OMG'D!!! I won! HAHAHA I'll have to look for it in my email. Thank you so much!!! I love that makeup case and how ingenious it is with SPEAKERS! It definitely rocks! Apothica always has excellent deals :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found it! Glad I checked my Spam inbox! LOL
    Thanks girl!!!! ((HUG))
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats on the winner! lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You have such an interesting blog!

    fake tattoos♥mfashionfreak

    I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady!! I just stumbled on your cute blog and I’m your newest follower!! Also if you follow back you can enter a huge Shabby Apple giveaway I’m having right now!!
    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much lady!!
    Xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/sponsored-giveaway-from-shabby-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is really nice!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if I could get you email, I have a few questions about this product, or you can email me at casscoo44@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete