Sunday, November 13, 2011

NOTD- OPI Muppette's Collection: Excuse Moi

A while back, I got the mini OPI Muppette's Collection to try out:

I got it for $12 from Ulta, so gave me a good way to try out several of the colors for cheap!


So far, Excuse Moi is the only one that I've had a chance to try out, but I love it and am definitely going to get the full size!


The color is a gorgeous light pink with mostly silver glitter, and a few pieces of iridescent glitter that turn green and purple. It's super sheer though, so I put 3 coats on to get this look.

I also got a few new toys to try out :)


9 comments:

  1. cute polish, my daughter loves anything with glitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that OPI has released alot of glitters lately. They are so pretty but so hard to get off! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the Muppets have their own line of OPI nail polish. Too cute!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the nail polish it looks so festive, I also been wanting to get a crimp iron I'll look into this one...


    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    xoxo aley

    ReplyDelete
  5. weirdly enough i have never been to ulta. but that's funny opi and the muppets are teaming up. fun glitter.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Knowing how to work out can be hard sometimes..I have really done some research and these moves definitely work! I am so much more toned now ;) Good luck! You should check out my other work out tips and tricks!


    http://bohemanian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. glitter polish is so fun! that pink color is great. i just received China Glazes new collection of glitters and they are amazing. i'll be doing a review soon as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love glitters but they are really hard to get off:)

    ReplyDelete