Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kushyfoot Flats-To-Go

A few weeks ago, I was sent a pair of tights and flats from the brand Kushyfoot to review:

They retail for $8.99 and are supposed to massage the bottoms of your foot with a zig-zagged bottom.

 Overall, I thought that they did not massage the bottom of my foot and the zig zag texture was ind of annoying. However, I do think that the quality of the tights is much better than my normal tights which rip after 3 or 4 wears!

 What I really loved was the Flats to Go! These retail at $9.99 each and also have a wavy zig-zag sole similar to the tights.

 I actually REALLY loved these! I take them to work with me (I work in a bank setting where I stand all day in heels and am limping by the end of the day!) and these babys come on about 2 hours before the end of my shift! The one negative that I found however was that the elastic in the backs can rub against the back of your foot, but other than that they are a MAJOR relief from my heels!


*These were sent to me by a company to review. However, all opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. oh these are too cute and look so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious about the flats since I also stand a lot and just want to switch to flats by the end of the day. May have to check this out! great review!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are awesome!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm yea I would think that would feel very odd with waves on your feet but they sound pretty interesting. I'd at least give them a try :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look so comfy and cute!

    davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the flats are a great idea!! and the print is really cute. thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!
    love flats!

    following you back!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate when shoes rub the back of my heels. Thats prolly the one turn off that keeps me from buying a pair of those! Thanks for your review, maybe Ill check them out

    Come visit my blog : www.sweetsurrenderart.com
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :)

    Lovely blog!! Great tips!!

    This flats are AWESOME! I have to try them! Thanks for sharing :)

    Maybe you want to follow each other?

    xx

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute! I have tried the Dr Sholls fast flats and they are such a great idea! Love the print =)

    ReplyDelete